Judging Every Home
Like Our Children Will Be Moving In
Our Team of Home Inspectors Provides the Facts –
You Make the Decision
Investigative Summaries of Any Home’s Condition
When the inspection is over, you’ll be contacted in less than 24 hours to inform you that your comprehensive digital report is ready on our website. After logging in, you’ll find detailed explanations of each inspected component—including relevant photos and video clips wherever they may be beneficial to your understanding. Whether you’re seeking to purchase a standard single-family home, a townhouse, or a condo, our inspection reports will thoroughly educate you on the property’s overall condition. To take things one step further, we also offer complimentary access to the incredible Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature by HomeGauge.
What Is the CRL™?
- The CRL™ is an innovative digital interface that allows users to create a comprehensive repair and project request list directly from their inspection findings
- As you read through your report, you’ll be able to select one of three request options for any defective component: repair, replacement, or a monetary value
- Your real estate agent can easily assist you with your requests—the CRL™ can be accessed remotely from most devices with an internet connection
Proudly Serving the Triangle
Our professional home inspection services are offered to home buyers and sellers in Raleigh/Durham and the surrounding area.
Inspections Starting at just $360.
At Delta Residential, LLC, we judge every home like our children will be moving in. It’s important to us that you receive the best inspection possible so that you can go on to make an informed decision about a home.
- Buyer's Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- Predrywall Inspection
- 11th Month Warranty Inspection
- Electronic Radon Testing
- WDIR/Termite Inspection
- Water Testing
- Septic Inspections